Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

this one for Palestine

The Truth will set you free!!!
The truth- they were refugees and sought refuge on another land.
The truth- they were being killed in their homes because "someone" dictated it.
The truth - now they are killing others and taking what did not belong to them to begin with.
The truth - those in Palestine gave them shelter!!! When they needed it..
The truth - Now they are claiming Palestine as their own and killing innocent people in Palestine
The truth- Palestine people have no access to water because the supply is cut off.
The truth- World leaders are siding with them and ignoring the pleas of Palestine.
The truth- little children are dying because of their inhumane acts.
The truth-
The truth-
The truth is making me angry by the second!
The truth makes me question humanity!
The truth makes me wonder what propagenda is at play behind all this.
The truth makes me ask 'who can help those in Palestine?'
The truth makes me sick to my stomach
The truth makes me pray!!
Pray for the lives
Pray for Peace
Pray for safety
Pray for one and all
Pray all day
Pray Pray Pray

~AEB-M~

No comments:

Post a Comment